Luckily, we have a lot to do.

Miejsce na reklamę twojej strony, forum bądź innego tworu artystycznego. Obowiązuje limit 100 napisanych postów.

Luckily, we have a lot to do.

Postautor: soksophoan » 21 lut 2018, 7:41

TIMES! Midfielder Watford midfielder Watford reveals his desire to sign a rocking Arsenal over Tottenham Hot Spurs hope to work with Wayne R. Wenger, consultant "The Gunners. We are getting ready to take on the big teams now. I want to work with the agency best.View the duo Guerre midfielder, "the rampant" Watford, the club of the English Premier League out. He wants to sign a move to the football "Arsenal" Arsenal over the "golden spur chicken" Tottenham Hot Spurs, a 25-year-old French striker has become interested. From several clubs, including Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham, after showing off their outstanding form, scored seven goals and two assists for Watford this season. When asked which team in the North London wanted to play. I see this with the hawk's feet to the State media play in France as "R. Arsenal because Arsene Wenger." sbo666

Wróć do „Reklama”