Mauro Zarate and Moussa Sow are headline moves on quiet UAE transfer deadline day

Miejsce poświęcone sztuce znanej ze srebrnego ekranu. Masz swój ulubiony program telewizyjny? Może ostatnio widziałeś fajny film bądź serial? To miejsce idealne dla ciebie!
Son sovan
Uczeń Hogwartu
Uczeń Hogwartu

Mauro Zarate and Moussa Sow are headline moves on quiet UAE transfer deadline day

Postautor: Son sovan » 02 paź 2017, 15:00

Obrazek
Former Internazionale, SBOBET Fiorentina and Lazio forward Mauro Zarate was the only major addition made by Arabian Gulf League clubs on a deathly-quiet transfer deadline day.

Zarate, 30, arrived on Monday at Al Nasr on a season’s loan after he failed to make any appearances for the Premier League’s Watford in the early months of 2017/18. His procurement was forced on the Blue Wave by Sunday’s unfortunate news their star striker Wanderley had damaged knee ligaments during the weekend’s electric 4-2 win at champions Al Jazira and he faces at least two months out of action.
“I’m happy to join Al Nasr and I cannot wait to give all my best to this club,” said the ex-Argentine Under-20 international. SBOBET

In a continuation of the new frugal and circumspect approach to the market applied this summer, the other key move saw Shabab Al Ahli Dubai Club draft €17 million (Dh70m) record buy Moussa Sow back into their four-player foreign quota at the expense of Argentine playmaker Tomas De Vincenti. The merged outfit did not sign a single player in this market, an aborted transfer for SBOBET Jeonnam Dragons midfielder Kim Young-wook meaning their Asian slot remains vacant.

Wróć do „Telewizja”